Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    VESTRADA08's Avatar
    VESTRADA08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 16, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Court Appointed Attorney
    How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney?
    I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

    Apr 16, 2009, 02:15 PM

    Hello V:

    Write him a letter firing him, and cite the reasons. Send a copy to the prosecutor and to the judge. Send your letter certified, return receipt requested.

    You'll get another lawyer.


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

Speeking in court with an attorney [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to go to court in the morning and he is represented by an attorney. If he has something he feels that is detramentel to his case and the attorney does not say or bring it up can he raise his hand and ask the judge to say something? MoonDust

Unbiased Appointed Attorney? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay - I know I have been posting here a lot. One might think I'm really dumb (I hope not) but I AM very na´ve and ignorant about how this system works. My ex husband "accidentally" filed an ex parte motion to change parenting time. I say "accidentally" because this is how it's been presented...

Court date set, do I need an attorney? [ 2 Answers ]

Original creditor wrote off debt in 2/2001. Date of last activity varies on different credit reports, but the written off date should suffice. We did try to settle with the original creditor in 2004, but they had purged it from their records and couldn't verify it at that time. A zombie...

Right to have attorney appointed [ 2 Answers ]

In virginia is it true that you are to receive council appointed by the court within 72hrs?

View more questions Search