Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    gerardociso's Avatar
    gerardociso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 17, 2009, 05:59 AM
    Converting civil case into criminal case
    I reside in the philippines
    I have used my credit card like account to withdraw money in order to pay for my sister's hospital bill,in which she cannot afford
    I wasn't able to pay for it,since they promise that they will be the one to pay it
    A certain fiscal said I,would be charged criminally using RA8484 of the philippine constitution or access device code
    Thus converting civil case into criminal case
    Is this right?
    What should I do?
    Please help me
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

    Aug 17, 2009, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gerardociso View Post
    what should i do?please help me
    Hello g:

    You need a criminal lawyer.

    superk's Avatar
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12
    Full Member

    Aug 19, 2009, 02:38 AM

    My office mate owes P100, 000+ ($2,000+)on credit card and he never got to a point like that.

    Get other lawyers' opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In a Civil Case - What's the name of this motion? [ 7 Answers ]

I'd like to motion the judge in my case to compel the attorney who just withdrew from my case to hand over my file. He is holding a retaining lien on my file but the law (I'm in FL) says that the retaining lien cannot justify a refuse to disclose documents clearly needed by the client. I have...

Criminal case [ 1 Answers ]

When one commit criminal offense (ie manslaughter ) and the fellow is reign before the law court and in the coarse judgment the judge releases that the fellow really did the act but the mind behind the act is unintentional. How does the judge give verdict for this case.

Civil case [ 2 Answers ]

How do you ask for a summary judgment when representing yourself in pretrial?

Can Petitions Help in a criminal case? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could tell me If a petition or a group of signatures and putting in a good word for someone that is being tried for an internet crime would be of good use to a client and could be used by his lawyer. Can petitions be good for someone being convicted of any crime,...

Civil Case [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend was recently killed by a drunk habitual offender with a long criminal record, driving 60 miles an hour on 25 mile residential street. The DA has offered a plea, he will only be facing 75 months if accepted (nothing for all the heartache he has caused). Can the family file a civil...

View more questions Search