I am on probation in California, and recently, while visiting in Nebraska, was given a job offer and also found a very affordable place to live. I'm familiar with the transfer process as I was originally sentenced in Wyoming and transferred to California. That process required me to remain in wy until it was approved. But my question is, is it possible to stay in Nebraska and work so I can have my home settled in to move my wife and kids out here during the trasfer process? Instead of having to go back to California and wait it out? I ask because our current situation in California is that we are homeless living with a relative and I cann
Ot find good work out here.