A friend asked my husband to cash a 500.00 check for her,reluctently he did,she wrote the check to him and he cashed it at our bank,a week later we were notified that the check was returned due to insuficent fund.now she is avoiding us.she did tell him she would be over later with the 500.oo in cash plus additional 20 for fees.she won't even answer the door or her phone.should he go to the prosecutor,the police,or small claims court.we are pretty sure it was intentional on her part.