Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    gbsi2007's Avatar
    gbsi2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 12, 2010, 09:07 PM
    Can I get off probation if I transfer to another state while still owing restitution
    Any one have any ideas?
    twinkiedooter's Avatar
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

    Oct 14, 2010, 12:49 PM

    Transferring is one thing but if you have a large restitution the Judge and the PO will have to get involved in the transfer. How much is still owing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I transfer my probation to another state [ 12 Answers ]

How do I transfer my probation to another state?

Juvenile probation transfer from state to state [ 10 Answers ]

My mother would like me to take custody of my 13 year old brother who is in dss custody and on juvenile probation how do we accomplish this? He is in New York I live in Pennsylvania both my mother and I agree to this decision but want to do this the right way

Can someone move to a different state when on probation and owing money? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend got a felony in October and now has a job opportunity and place to live in a different state, he still owes money to the state that is getting paid off little by little and does community service. Is there any way he can transfer? And how ?

How can I transfer my probation to a different state? [ 1 Answers ]

It is a misdemeanor probation I live in Tennessee I need it transferred to el paso Texas I have a 1500 dollar fine But the only way I am going to get that paid off by April is if I move to Texas Do you think my po will let me transfer?:confused:

View more questions Search