I'm on probation for 18 months for a class 6 undesignated felony (resisting arrest) and I am already in it for two and half. I am having trouble finding work due to my education level and transportation issues. I have the funds to pay off my probation fees in full and I am going to finish community service as fast as I can. I also want to move back to the state I originally came from because it would be easier for me to get work and housing. Would the courts/ probation officer let me terminate probation early?