I wanted to have my probation transferred to another state. But my PO wants me 2 find the police report I have been 2 all places to find it I was told that in the system they see me as being on probation but with no restitution. I was also told that if there is no police report I shouldn't be on probation what should I do or where do I go to get my police report.