WHat IS your question ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a child sees sex can it cause him to act out in child abuse? [ 9 Answers ]

At age 2 1/2 my son walked in on me having sex in the middle of the night. It has been over 2 years sense then however he has been acting out recently at the baby sitters only. He goes to preschool and other places with no problems, was he sexually asalted or was it by walking in on me at a young...

Child abuse, what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I don't even know if I've posted this in the correct category or not. I'm not too sure where to begin. My daughter Samantha is 12 and lives with me fulltime and visits her dad and his girlfriend every other weekend. My daughter has spoken to both myself and a guidance councilor at her...

Is this child abuse? [ 12 Answers ]

I am a single working mother. Where I work is also where I live. My child's father doesn't work and sits upstairs while I work downstairs with our child. My child was throwing a fit and was making it difficult for me to help our customers so I put him in his crib so I could finish my job. His...

Child abuse [ 7 Answers ]

I was abused as a child by my biological father, the question I have is how do I go about prosecuting him now??

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

View more questions Search