Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    bettyboop0325's Avatar
    bettyboop0325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 4, 2013, 11:38 AM
    Can I get help with my restitution
    Is it possible at the end of my probation which is 4 years with restitution of 28,000 that if its not paid I will have to go to jail I never been in trouble before this and all I did was did not put my husband on my childcare paperwork... I have been on probation almost 4 years and I have never violated or anything but I have 5 kids and there is just no way I can get 28,000 dollars paid and take care of them plus bills PLEASE can I get some advice on what I should do or what might happen to me at the end of my probation I can't go to jail I have 5 beautiful children!

Check out some similar questions!

Iowa law on restitution can they law suit money for restitution [ 1 Answers ]

If you na law siut can they take that money and aply it to your restitution

Restitution [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking for more time to pay back my restitution. How can I write this

Restitution [ 5 Answers ]

If a person is paying restitution to a victim can the victim also collect in a civil suit? The person has never missed a payment.

What happens if I can't pay restitution? My restitution is $500,000 , 4,200 a month [ 3 Answers ]

I went to court and in court they asked for restitution in the amount of $500,000, in court the judge said no she couldn't grant it, there was no way I could pay that unless I won the lottery. Well I go to jail get my probation papers and the restitution is on there I'm ordered to pay the 500,000...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.