Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    nycbt's Avatar
    nycbt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 10, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Assist for convict felons
    HI My husband has a record and can't find a good job where is a place where they are hiring he lives in Union County, NJ and what assistance is there out there for him.
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

    Dec 11, 2009, 03:56 AM
    Hi, nycbt!

    Around here and in the Chicago, IL area, there's an organization that's called the Safer Foundation. Below, is the link for them. They help people who have records to re-enter society.

    Home - Safer Foundation

    If you contact them, they might be able to get you in touch with an organization around where you are.

    Also, most temp places that I know of test their applicants for various office skills as well as industrial knowledge and safety. So, you might want to also consider looking into the temp agencies.

    I wish and hope for only the best for you and your husband!


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What jobs hire non convict felon [ 2 Answers ]

What job hire none convict felon

Convict set-up,who do I contact,getting run-around [ 5 Answers ]

Police documented story time:woman shows up at police station to report a felon with a firearm at his residence,she has a confirmed no-contact order against her from this individual,and also has a warrant for her arrest for breaking the no-contact order.THE woman also claims that there are large...

Ex-Convict Immigration Law [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who was sentenced to Fedederal State Prison for 6 yrs for White Collar Crime; it was related to Loundry Money. He has a passport From Guatemala which is his place of Birth. He is currently doing his time in the U.S; Ohio State. He did loose his Visa (Residency) of the U.S. Never...

View more questions Search