Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    danakaminski's Avatar
    danakaminski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 22, 2010, 11:33 AM
    Accessing info from a crime with a juvenile victim from the 70's
    In 1972 my sister was kidnapped and sexually assulted. We are trying to locate information to help her with the healing. We are running into brick walls because she was a juvenile and everything seems to be sealed. Is there any way to locate hospital records or court documents? We are in Washington State

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy movie title or info (or 70's) [ 4 Answers ]

I want to remember a movie I saw once when I was a very little kid. I think it's from the 80's, but maybe it's older -i can't tell. All I can remember is that it was a fantasy movie, the main character was a kid or a young boy. I recall a specific scene of the movie, where the boy must climb a very...

Can I break my lease if I'm a victim of a crime? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and his roommate were at home with friends one night when 3 men hopped over the 4 foot wall of their patio and walked in the sliding glass door. The three men then robbed my brother and his friends at GUNPOINT! Among the things that were taken, one was a cell phone. A few days after the...

Insurance claims rep. Accessing info. Without permission [ 1 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: I live in Ohio. I was struck by another motorist (who admitted guilt). The claims rep. from his insurance company accessed my information from the hospitals automated phone system using my personal info. (soc. sec. num. d.o.b. etc.) without my permission. I was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.