Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onamission Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Duplicate credit card account
    I have my credit report from all 3 places and have a credit card on there.

On two reports it shows the account number, etc. but on the other report it is listed as a different account with letters in front of them. So overall it looks like I have two accounts over all 3 reports.

Can I fix that and who would I write the credit report company or the credit card company?
    TheCleaner Posts: 152, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2008, 05:33 AM
    That is not duplicate listing as long as is on different reports, what it is? A good account or a collection?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Authorized User of Credit Card Account of Deceased - what now? [ 3 Answers ]

Unusual situation perhaps... I am the authorized user on a number of US credit card accounts on which my father was primary cardholder. My father recently passed away overseas (as a dual citizen of US and the country in which he died) and his estate is being handled by the court of the European...

Garnishment of joint checking account for credit card debt [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Mississippi. My husband had a judgement against him by Discover Card. In January, 2007, they took $547.05 from out joint account. (The money is still in there today, just showing unavailable.) I opened my own account in just my name with payment on demand to my husband. They won't let...

Credit card account [ 1 Answers ]

Equifax Credit report showed Providian Bank as actived. Which sent me credit cards I did not want, and I sent them back. Since the account was never active or used. It should be removed or closed. As a previous askme member told me. But here is the problem Providian Bank does not exist any...

View more questions Search