I am in the midst of trying to clean up my credit report, get inaccurate things off and update current derrogatory info. I intend to disput everything I possibly can. However what concerns me most is a judgment on my report and its public record (placed in 2004). Is there anyway that I can get this deleted from the credit report? I took care of the judgment, settled it but was never served for it. I don't know whether that counts for anything - but whatever it takes, I'm willing to do. I've even considered going to a credit repair company. But if it just takes writing, I can do that myself. Can someone please advise? Thank you. - Shea:( :mad: