Ask
    horse5677 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Where can find crafts for kids
    I want know where you find crafes for kids
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Most libraries have tons of books about this - ask the librarian in the children's section.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 11:37 AM
    What are the ages?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Depends upon what you are looking for and their ages. I get the newsletter from Crayola for Kids. That has a lot of good ideas in it. I also have a couple of real good craft books for kids that I picked up at Toys R Us. If you take the kids to a museum, science centre or a local zoo the little stores there usually have crafting ideas pertinent to what you have seen and done during your visit. Also, if you have a Home Depot nearby, they have Saturday morning kids classes which are GREAT! You might ask at your local craft shop for ideas.

Didi
    leanne06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Michael's has craft classes for kids. Also, the web is full of crafts for kids. Just do a search for crafts for kids and you will find tons of things.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Hobby Lobby also has crafts for kids. There are family oriented web sites for parents and their children. "Family Fun" magazine is a great magazine for parents and children too.

Here is a link to a Google page with many links on it for kids crafts.
    kids crafts club - Google Search

Have fun and have a great time.
    sjordan6247 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2007, 06:27 PM
    The internet rocks. Look up cool science projects too because they sometimes end up being better crafts.
    jpally Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by horse5677
    i want know where you find crafes for kids
    Micheal's Craft Supply. AC Moores Craft Supply. These are 2 of the largest craft stores that have lots of kid's crafts. I get gift cards for my nieces and nephews from these stores and the kids love to go there and pick out their own crafts. Check their web sites for locations. You should have one of the 2 in your area. Also go on line and search "kid's crafts" You will get 1000's of hits.
    UsBlkgal Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Aug 7, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Joannes stores and sunshine discount crafts (via the internet) are stores that I just love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids video from 90's. Can't find name anywhere! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this sing along video I use to watch as a kid... It was a live action and probably went straight to video around late 80's early 90's. It was about a girl who I'm guessing was sleeping because she was in her pj's but later went to this place were she got a dress and was...

Help me find a kids book, unknown title [ 4 Answers ]

There was a book I read years ago and I believe the story was even made into a movie in the 80s. A handful of orphan kids run away from the orphanage together. They move into an old house somewhere and start living as a family, trying to hide the fact that there are no parents. The oldest kid, a...

Crafts for candles [ 3 Answers ]

I have a candle business and I am looking for craft ideas to help sell and decorate candles. I have pattern for votive roses but would like to do more. Thank you

Trying to find 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

The film is about 2 young boys who are on school trip, they run off and get on raft and go to an island where they run into a convict maybe 2 and they spend there time trying to hide from convict and get home. I also remember a cabin they hide in and they try to make there own raft with wood and...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

View more questions Search