Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ASACCJR Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 11:43 AM
    Domestic rotary electric sewing machine series 153m6-33815
    Was wondering what this machine is worth in good condition i believe it was produced somewhere between 1946-1953
    barbara bradbur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 07:34 AM
    I have a original cabinet with all attachments and , sewing machine warranty papers and Manuel and sewing machine in a gerorgous condition,is it worth any thing,1949 white rotary electric sewing machine model 43 and 41 oct 10 1948

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine. [ 0 Answers ]

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine that has been in a garage for some fifteen years. The outside itself needs some work, but we will clean the dust aand cobwebs off. Any idea on how much this is worth?

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine. [ 0 Answers ]

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine that has been in a garage for some fifteen years. The outside itself needs some work, but we will clean the dust aand cobwebs off. Any idea on how much this is worth?

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

How much is a 1927White Rotary Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1927 white rotary sewing machine in a wood carring case that has a serial number of FR3238721 and I can't find any one to give a price quote. The machine is in fair condition and works fine please help

Instructions on how to operate a Domestic 69 rotary sewing mchine [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a old Domestic 69 Rotary sewing machine # 502915 and need the instructions.

View more questions Search