Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflydream Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Gare Ceramic Molds
    Can anyone tell me if Gare ceramic molds can still be purchased? If so, where? Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:22 AM
    According to what I'm finding online at the site for Gare, it doesn't look like the molds are available anymore. But, that doesn't mean that they can't be found anywhere, though.

Gare || Products

What kind of molds are you looking for, please?

Thanks!

Sep 10, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    According to what I'm finding online at the site for Gare, it doesn't look like the molds are available anymore. But, that doesn't mean that they can't be found anywhere, though.

Gare || Products

What kind of molds are you looking for, please?

Thanks!
    I am actually looking for what I believe are two molds... One is mold #2688, a cow add on for the moon mold. I am also looking for this moon mold by Gare as well. Thanks for your help.
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Here is the link for how you could contact them directly.

Gare || Our Company/Overview

Sep 23, 2008, 03:54 PM
    According to the owner of Gare, these molds can no longer be purchased. All of the Masters were destryed to prevent the copying of these. Good luck in finding one. I have searched all over and can not locate one.
    Nurdreams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 06:29 PM

Some people sell their Gare molds on Ebay. You will have to keep trying. I have a lot of them, but not that one. I bought 6000 molds on eBay a while back & Gare was in the LOT of 6000. There are also ways to make your own molds. You start with a clay model & then plaster half in a box & then the other half. Directions are on the internet. Just make sure you do not COPY their mold exactly. It has a copy write.
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2010, 09:24 PM
    Thread is now very old and archived so no longer visible on the listing of currently active threads.

Thread is starting to attract piggybacked questions.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kentucky Molds [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I might find Kentucky Molds for sale?

How to make Ceramic Molds [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently opened up a new ceramic shop with my sister. We already have over 3,000 molds, but we would like to make some of our own. We just aren't really sure how. We know they are made with plaster... But it would be nice to get some more insite on just how we can go about making them, or...

Ceramic Molds [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I find molds for ceramic projects. Thanks

Ortho Never Took Molds of Teeth! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I am an adult and had braces for almost 2 1/2 years. My ortho never took molds of my teeth in the beginning of my treatment. He only took pictures of my teeth, nothing fancy just pictures of the front and side. After having my braces on for a while and asking friends, I realized that...

Attaching ceramic corner shelf to ceramic tiles [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add a couple of ceramic shelves to my bathroom ceramic tub surround. What can you use to attach ceramic shelves to ceramic tiles? I tried the same glue used to put tiles on the drywall but they just slide. Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search