nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Something that made my day
    Dear everyone,

Add some cultrue flavor here.:)

http://www.6rooms.com/p/OvDHtp4lPWDdnasGxeopdA

Wish everyone a beautiful day.

If you want to talk about the video go ahead.;)
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Very nice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing him made me cry [ 3 Answers ]

It's been a month and a half since he broke up with me. Today, we happened to walk right past each other. I don't think he noticed me. The moment I saw him, I started to tear so I walked away as fast as I could. I thought I was stronger than that. Is that a normal reaction to seeing an ex? Or...

Made one payment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is crissy again about the law suit I took out in 10/04 and now I received one payment of $50.00 because I said I was going to take him back to court and I received that in feb 07 since he made that payment I guess I can not take him back to court?

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

What Made you think this? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an essay due on the 27th and I cannot think of anything to say.. I was hoping someone can give me a few ideas to help me get on my feet. The topic is... Describe an experience that changed the way you think about something. Please help me pick up on my paper.:confused:

Made some changes, now have problems. [ 2 Answers ]

Just finishing remodelling my kitchen. I changed out my sink and faucet, while doing this I decided to add a disposer. I removed the existing plumbing and started by feeding my dishwasher to the top of the disposer. From the disposer a straight pipe to a tee of the other sink basin drain, then down...

View more questions Search