Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homebody44432 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Fabric Paint
    Does anyone remember Dizzle fabric paints?I'm trying to find some. Are they still made? I can find Tulip brand,Folf Art brand,etc. but these paints had a very soft feel about them, and they also came in a tint.

Any help or information is appreciated!
    susan snelling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 11:32 AM
    Do you carry the Dizzle paint or tints? If you do how can I get them, or where can I get them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Sox Fabric [ 5 Answers ]

:( I was wondering if any of you know where I can get some Red Sox fabric (thats not fleece) Thanks~

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Would any fabric do for a canvas [ 16 Answers ]

I am stretching a very big canvas and the only fabric I could find with the right size seems more like.. well it's a bit the same material used in sterile compresses or POP etc.. I mean the wholes are visible. I will put gesso on it of course but I was wondering if it will work or not.. I don't...

Upholstery fabric [ 1 Answers ]

Where Can I Find Quality Upholstery Fabric By The Roll At Less Than Wholesale Jobber Price. Looking For Large Quantity.

View more questions Search