Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Hdeb's Avatar
    Hdeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 5, 2015, 12:29 PM
    What is the corporate tax setup
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

    Apr 5, 2015, 01:29 PM
    Corporations make profits, those profits are taxed.

    A vague answer for a vague question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State Income Tax & State Disability Tax field on tax forms [ 3 Answers ]

With someone working out of state, is the "SIT/SDI state" field on a tax payroll form mean the state that the person is working in, or the state that he lives in?

I had filed W-7 & tax return form, I got my ITIN, when should expect my tax returns? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I had my filed W-7 (for ITIN ) & my husbands tax return form, I got my ITIN , so in how many days should I expect my tax returns?

How to get social securtiy tax and medicare tax back (J-1, sign tax treaty)? [ 1 Answers ]

I hold J-1 visa and am a researcher from China, and sign the tax treaty form. I can file tax forms to get federal and state fax back. But there are social securtiy tax withheld and medicare tax withheld over 1000 USD in total. Do I need to pay that or can I get them back and how? Thank you so...

Tax for F-1 visa on OPT with tax treaty, resident alien for tax purpose [ 2 Answers ]

HI--I have multiple "identities" with regard to tax: 1. I'm an F-1 visa holder 2. I'm on OPT from Sept.2007-Aug.2008 3. I have benefits of tax treaty, under which I can be exempted from federal taxes up to $5000 a year for wages, and unlimited amount for fellowship 4. I'm a resident alien for...

Form 1116, foreign tax credit: Tax paid vs tax accrued, exchange rates and dates [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm applying for foreign tax credit on taxes I've paid / accrued on interest earned in savings accounts and certificate deposits in New Zealand. For cds, the bank statements don't give precise dates for when taxes were withheld. And so I have several questions relating to form 1116, Part II: ...

View more questions Search