Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    guscusi's Avatar
    guscusi Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member

    Mar 17, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Stock Transfer FL C Corp - one owner
    A friend of mine wants to transfer 100% of his FL Corporate shares to me. He is the only owner (100% of shares belong to him). It is a micro family type home business. Should he:

    1. Endorse the share by signing on it and filling our the required information.
    2. Update the Corporate Records Book (Dir & Shareh. Meetings, minuts,; including share transfer ledger)
    3. Cross out his original share certificates
    4. Issue new shares

    Does his signature have to me Medallion Guaranteed?


    (321) 303-9598
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

    Mar 22, 2009, 06:10 AM

    Hello gus:

    A couple hun spent in a lawyers office will answer your questions...


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I transfer a title to an abandened car when the owner is not around.It is a [ 4 Answers ]

Family member that left the state and I am stuck with the car and I need to get rid of it but how can I if the title is not in my name

How do I transfer title of a vehicle I am the legal owner of? [ 2 Answers ]

I have possession of a vehicle in California that I need to sell. I am the legal owner, and the registered owner told me I can sell the vehicle on his behalf. He is currentlly in county jail and needs the money to make bail. He can't sign the transfer papers... this is my problem... any help,...

Transfer deed owner dead 8 yrs do ourselves [ 1 Answers ]

My husband mother passed away 8 years ago, the house was left to him we are now finally going to transfer the deed to his name how can we do this ourselves?

S Corp - Owner Withdraw Funds [ 1 Answers ]

;) Hello! I have an S Corporation with 3 Shareholders. They would like to take money out of the company by check. (Not a huge amount) What account should I debit? How does this affect their K-1's? DR: CR: Cash Should their be any follow-up entries for year-end or tax purposes? ...

Sell of stock in C Corp [ 1 Answers ]

The corporation (a c corp) has 100 shares of common stock no par value. All the current shares are owned 50/50 by myself and my partner. Another coporation wants to purchase 50% ownership in the corporation at a price already agreed upon. I assume then that they are purchasing outstanding...

View more questions Search