Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisanme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 07:42 AM
    501c3
    Hi my name is Rahfeki Brown the questioned I have is can I file my 501c3 on my own don't want to pay the 400.00 dollars to someone else if I can do it myself
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 14, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Go to http://www.irs.gov/publications/p557/index.html and check out filing info on 501(c)3s.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should churches apply for 501c3? [ 2 Answers ]

LBJ's Conspiracy To Silence the Churches of America Most churches in America have organized as "incorporated 501c3 tax-exempt religious organizations." This is a fairly recent trend that has only been going on for about fifty years. Churches were only added to section 501c3 of the tax code in...

501c3 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I originally posted under philanthropy/charity and was directed to repost here for possible insight. Below are my two posts, if you can shed any light on the topic, I'd much appreciate it: Ok, here is my situation. I have a friend who needs adaptive equipment in the form of a service dog....

501c3 Asset Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I Would Like To Know If It Is Legal (or Ethical) To Create A 501c3 Corperation And Donate The Assets From A 501c3 Church That Is Being Desolved Considering The Fact That The President Of The Desolved Church Is The President Of The Newley Organized 501c3 Corperation?

Tac free 501c3 corp. [ 2 Answers ]

How do you obtain financial info on tax free 501 c corporations like pay, travel expenses etc? I like to have this info before making donations.

501c3 [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying for a 501c3 tax status.I don't know if it will be a private foundation or not. Here is what I am looking at doing. Starting a christian camp for teens, that is funded with grants aand church support and help by indiv. Got any ideas? Thanks

View more questions Search