Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    createjoy's Avatar
    createjoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 1, 2013, 08:54 PM

    Plaintiff serves a claim and statement of claim from a magistrates court,how can defendant have that case heard in the federal court instead of the magistrates court

    Thank you
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,299, Reputation: 5646

    Oct 1, 2013, 09:03 PM
    This is a global website. Since laws vary by location, the experts need to know roughly where this is taking place.
    createjoy's Avatar
    createjoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 1, 2013, 10:17 PM
    The location is Queensland Australia

    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard the supreme court made a ruling that the court can't stop you from drinking [ 5 Answers ]

L heard the supreme court ruled they can't keep you from going in a bar drinking that wasn't your offense your offense was driving after drinking and liquor is legal

If I pay my auto garage debt off before court date do I still have to attend court [ 1 Answers ]

I owe some dollars to my garage mechanic. I was paying every month but then the billing stopped so I thought it was paid off. It wasn't. Now they want to go to small claims court to get the money. I have the full amount of the debt right now so if I pay the debt off on 7/9/12 would I still have to...

Starting a class action law suit against the Superior court of Justice, Family court. [ 9 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last 4 years under the brutal family court decisions.I was ordered to pay a large sum of $6992 monthly, although my annual income is only $22,162 a year on my assessment. I explained to the court that I don't make that amount of money but the court never listened to my side...

Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?

As a defendant in court the judge ordered me to return to court to PROVE my innocence [ 2 Answers ]

Am I missing something? Long story short I've been harassed for years with the worst part being called into court by this psycho. The lawyers and judge are "good old boys" and I'm screwed. The icing on the cake was my accuser blaming me because she rear ended someone. In court she stated I must...

View more questions Search