Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Coconut oil
    OK, coconut oil has been good to me in some ways (with my hair and scalp). But with my skin, it doesn't do anything about my blemishes. It leaves my skin feeling wonderful, but it does nothing for my acne. Sooo, I recently purchased 100% tea tree oil and I will buy 100% jojoba oil tomorrow. I am feeling wonderful with the diluted tea tree oil on my face (as a toner) followed by a sunscreen. My plan is to continue with the TTO and sunscreen during the day and end the day with a homemade lotion of 3 parts jojoba oil to 1 part tea tree oil. I HOPE THIS WORKS!
    I have medium brown skin so when my acne scars, it leaves a dark spot for about 3 weeks. Hopefully, this helps to reduce the active acne and speed up healing scars.

I will post updates as I go along with this regimine - and hope someone finds it useful.

Oh, I have combination skin that is sensitive and prone to mild acne breakouts. They are not zits or cysts, they are usually small pimples, but they leave awful marks. Basically, I can't go a week without seeing a small potentially scarring pimple (even if I don't squeeze it!).

I'm so sick and tired of all the crap out there that promises but never delivers!

Aside, has anyone used these products?
    hsarah Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Tea tree oil doesn't work for me. I do find most of products working for sometime and then skin is resistant to its effects. I usually keep on changing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil [ 2 Answers ]

It is suggested in Mark Trudeau's book to take a teaspoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil everyday for many health benefits. I know it is a saturated fat that I've always heard is NOT good to consume. My family physician has no information on this. Can anyone help me? Thank You!

Coconut Haystacks [ 1 Answers ]

When I was at school (in UK) we made coconut haystacks and one of the ingredients was condensed milk, which made them lovely and moist. Does anyone have the recipe please?

Virgin coconut oil [ 1 Answers ]

I have just discovered the amazing health benefits of unrefined virgin coconut oil. It is recommended that you take 1 tablespoon twice a day. However, I am having difficulty taking it by itself. Does anyone know if you can put the oil in any type of juice, etc and take it that way?

View more questions Search