Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiffasweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 02:36 PM
    Itching inner thigh near my vagina
    I am 19 yrs old and have had this itch on my inner thighs near my vagina going near my lower back. I got tested and it's not an std.

How do I get rid of this?

Can someone help me?
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Oct 14, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Could it be jockitch? (Basically ringworm for "down there"). If so you could just use the same anti-fungal ointment that you'd use on ringworm, athlete's foot, etc.
    graalbabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 02:28 AM
    It could be that.. I know someone that was raped and got that from the man.. or at least she thinks she has that.. she got tested for std's and they said she had nothing but she's itching and in such pain because of it but no discharge or smell and she said she noticed that he took a cream for something like that so she might get tested for that soon... I hope your problem goes away soon and you find the cure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Bumps/Itching On And Around Vagina And Lower Butt [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the 1st of the month and now it's the 23. I have had severe itching around my vagina for about 4 or 5 days. I went to the doctor and she told me I have a yeast infection. I have been taking the medicine for about 3 days and eveything has gotten a better but the bumps that...

Rashes on my inner thigh, very close to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I have two large rashes on each side of my inner thigh, very close to the vagina. It itches sometimes and it goes away sometimes but it always comes back. I just want to know if any one knows what this is? I've had for quiet sometime now. The rash looks kind of redish purplelish and also looks like...

Frequent itching between my thigh joints [ 1 Answers ]

It is irritating me so frequently and also pains a lot. Colour of the skin near my private parts is blackish.

13 virgin itching redniss burning in vagina [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I am 13, My name is Genny! Um... I'm a virgin and well I have been having redness, itching, and burning in my vaginal area! I am scared to ask my mom and I need to know! Is it serous? Will it go away or do I have to see a doctor!! I Did research on the web and I thinks it's a yeast infection!

Rash near vagina and on thigh [ 6 Answers ]

I've seen my doctor and had my pap test and well I've had these rashed long before I was sexually active.. I was told it was a scar from yeast infections and was given this cream.. I've used the cream for half a year now and the rashes ARNT GONE YET! Sum times its itchy should I be concerned

View more questions Search