Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenderstrummer28 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 03:37 PM
    How many calories in a peanut butter and banana sandwich
    I have two parts to this question

I'm wondering how many calories is in a whole peanut butter and banana sandwich.

And if I eat one everyday, how much weight would I gain?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 31, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Hello fenderstrummer28

1 - As per this link it's 329 calories

2 - Unless you would also eat other foods you would drop weight. If you gain or lose weight depends on the total calories you take each day. As long as the total is less than approx. 1500 cal. you lose weight. And if it is more than these 1500 cal you gain weight.
    It is as simple as that.

The only way you can influence that is by increasing your energy use by walking, running, cycling etc.

:>)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Saturated Fat in Peanut Butter [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to reduce my cholesterol naturally rather than medicines. I have been able to get it down somewhat but not enough to make my doctor or me happy. I am going through all the foods I eat. I have heard of all the wonderous things about Peanut Butter BUT it packs a 3-3.5 grams of saturated...

Need Peanut butter cookie recipie WITH Whole Wheat Flour [ 1 Answers ]

I have a recipie with all purpose flour, but I was wondering if anyone has a recipie with whole flour?? Or is it the same?? Thanks

Peanut Butter for my puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old puppy. Yorkie/Chiuaua Mix. I am curious about peanut butter. I bought a kong and would like to do the peanut butter deal for him for in his crate when I go away, but some people have said peanut butter is not good for him. Do I need to buy special peanut butter or just my...

Favourite sandwich? [ 39 Answers ]

Im hungry and I'm stuck on what to have, What is your favourite sandwich? What sort of bread do you prefer? Do you use spread, butter or mayo? Any favourite sauces you just have to have?? Go on give me some ideas I'm famished :D

Sugarless Peanut Butter? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard there is such a thing as sugarless peanut butter. But I cannot find it anywhere. All the ones I found contains at least 1g of sugar. Just what is the 'sugarless' peanut butter? Is it literally sugarless, or is the minimal amount (1g) considered sugarless? But all the peanut butters...

View more questions Search