:eek: The carpet has been wet the last few times it's rained. But it is in the red line in the picture, so I wonder if this means it is a crack in the floor rather than the wall. You can't see the picture unless you can log into myspace. But the wet spot is wider at the wall but extends narrowly on the floor.

I know that water can come through concrete even if not cracked, but I know that there was a repaired crack in the wall before we bought the house.

Plus, because of the shape of the spot, I would think it goes along on the floor.

1st - what do you think needs to be repaired.
2nd - how do I repair it?