Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wingnite4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Leak in basement plumb stack
    I have a small leak in one of the connectors in the main plumb stack in the basement. The water running down (slowly) seems to be clear. What do I do? How can I find out where it is coming from. There is no odor.
    Thanks Conny
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 5, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Hi Conny,

What connector,(joint) is leaking? Where is it located? Vertical/horizontal? What material is the pipe? Back to you. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basement toilet vent stack [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting a toilet, shower and sink in my basement, on an outside wall. We are on a septic system and I am chosing to use a collection tank and ejector sewage pump. How do I vent this system? Can I just go out through the joist headers? There is no stack remotely close that goes to the roof that...

Leak in basement [ 2 Answers ]

Their was discoloration and dampness on my basement wall corner. After applying drylok fastplug onto the cinder block wall the wall is dry but I am getting water seepage where the wall meets the floor. I have drilled a couple of holes in the cinder block to see if there is water in the hollows of...

Basement leak- [ 4 Answers ]

During the construction of our home, the builder roughed in a basement bathroom. In one corner is where the bathroom roughed in- a square hole in the concrete floor covered by a black flexible cover. About 5 feet away, in the opposite corner of the basement, is a round hole about the diameter...

Basement 4" PVC stack [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I posted a while back about doing a basement bathroom and am about to start the project. I was wondering if there is a rule or code that requires the 4"PVC stack to extend all the way to the joists in the basement before going with a reducing bushing to take off with the vent, OR, can I save...

View more questions Search