Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    61scrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2014, 01:19 PM
    Commercial foundation requirements
    I want to put a medium size lofted shed on a commercial lot for use of a coffee stand to cut cost of a full stick build. What foundation will I need? It is considered a temporary structure but if I intend to hook up water/sewer/power how will that effect things? I know things vary from county to county but I know this is possible because I have seen it. Someone has to know this answer. Do I just need mobile home anchors? I am located in Spokane County Wa if that help.. or just tell me what codes to look into..
    Thanks,
    Drew
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 04:18 PM
    These are the only people to ask because you will need a permit. https://www.spokanecounty.org/bp/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foundation Requirements to add a third floor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brick 1950 home with an existing second floor. I am making an addition to the front and the back (going out) including the basement up to the existing second floor. I want to add a third floor which will cross the new and over the existing area. The structural engineered basically said...

Let's create the foundation [ 8 Answers ]

If you're not an inventor then you'll never understand. The inventor is a kind of artist, mainly based on inspiration. He doesn't need to be a scientist or a technician, he just wakes up one morning with a lighting idea that in most cases doesn't even know how to transform in something real. But...

Foundation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can someone tell me what is rubber flashing material. That I put against my brick foundation Thanks

View more questions Search