Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1guyworking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Square foot pricing for painting flooring
    I have to spray plywood with lacquer about 320squar ft what's the going sq ft price these days?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm painting a room how many square meters in 1 square foot [ 1 Answers ]

I'm painting a room, I have mesured in square feet, but the paint tin gives the spread rate in square meters.I have 1 5 Liter tin. Question is how do I convert square meters into square feet.

Medical office cleaning pricing per square foot? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a very new company been open for 2 years and a half in Austin TX. I have a client that referred me to her manager to clean a medical office in san marcos. The facility is a non 24-hour office. I have gone and measure the facility already and it measures 6700 sq ft. She wants air vents...

Pricing per square foot on painting? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much to charge per sq ft. of painting on new commercial construction project with the total sq ft area as 45,000sf. How do I do the math for this project.

Painting pricing per square foot of floor space [ 1 Answers ]

price per square foot of floor space say you have a 10'x10' room how much for per coat forget about trim and height THANK YOU I NEED THIS FAST (HOURS)

Painting - Pricing by the square foot [ 8 Answers ]

I've been reading some of the posts and replies regarding pricing a paint job by the square foot. I would like it if someone can help me make sense of the following scenarios, the scenarios do not include paint, patch work, textured surface and ceiling. Example 1:Room 10' X 10' room @ $.70 per...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.