Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elo35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Bathroom vents to the outside of house
    The vents on the side of my house (the flapper does not closes to prevent bugs from entering.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2009, 10:27 AM

You can purchase check valves that install in standard vent pipes (4"?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New bathroom drains and vents [ 4 Answers ]

The attached drawing shows what I want to do to install drains and venting for a bathroom addition I am doing in New Jersey. My main problem is the vent for the shower. Is this legal and will it work? The addition is approximately 5.5 x 10 and the house main stack is about 12 feet from the toilet....

Vents in bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am doing a bathroom in westchester ny and I would like to know if it is OK to replace the vent lines and drains that are 1 1/2 in copper to1 1/2 in pvc or does it have to be 2 inc pvc

Bathroom and kitchen exhaust fan vents [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 290 cfm remote, 4 port bath exhaust fan serving two bathrooms. The exhaust port is 6 inches in diameter. I will be installing a 360 cfm range hood exhausting to 6 inch pipe. Can I join both kitchen and bath exhaust pipes in the attic and have the exhaust for both run out the same...

Bathroom and kitchen exhaust fan vents [ 1 Answers ]

Bathroom and kitchen exhaust fan vents -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a 290 cfm remote, 4 port bath exhaust fan serving two bathrooms. The exhaust port is 6 inches in diameter. I will be installing a 360 cfm range hood exhausting to...

Bathroom & Dryer Vents [ 1 Answers ]

I built a room next to a bathroom exterior wall where the bathroom and dryer vents terminated (on the exterior side). With the new adjacent room, the vents would have to be extended by 10 feet. My question is, can I connect the bathroom and dryer vents together and then extend one 4" vent pipe to...

View more questions Search