Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevanrk Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2006, 08:51 AM
    Garage main lug only height
    Hi, just wondering if there is a minimum or maximum height for the main lug only box when surface mounted on a wall in a detached garage? I am running 40amps, 240V service underground to the garage. THanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Steve
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2006, 02:43 PM
    This only restriction is that the panel not be higher than 6.5 feet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height problem [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Please help me out here, I am really tensed, I am 17 girl but everyone says to me that you look about 11-12, my height is exact 5, so please give me tips to grow really really fast and look older than my age, please I really apreiciate that, I have came 2 this web site only for your help... IF...

Height & mass [ 3 Answers ]

A student is 1.7m tall and has a mass of 60Kg. If the dimension of this student shrank by a factor of three(to1/3 previous values) estimate the mass of the shrunk student. I think the answer is not 20 and I don't think it is that easy. Please help me answer this question. Thank you a lot!!

A/C fuse box height [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving an exterior a/c compressor to a new location and have to move the breaker box too. It is currently at 48", is that a code requirement or can I locate it lower to 36". Thank you

Height [ 4 Answers ]

First of all.. I'm 4'11.. I'm short in middle school I'm in 7th grd.. and a lot of people are taller than me I matured in 3rd grd... at the end of third grd I started my period and I had boobs since like 2nd grd summer or third grd I don't remember but it was in between 2nd and 3rd. And I'm...

Height [ 4 Answers ]

At what age does a woman stop growing does anyone know?

View more questions Search