Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vernee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Loud sound when flushing toilet
    I get this loud humming sound when I flush my toilet for a minute or less, what could it be?
    vernee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Why do I get a loiud humming sound when I flush the toilet?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2007, 05:06 AM
    When does this sound start? During the flush when the tank's filling? After the flush when the tank's filled? Please! More details. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud Squeal When Flushing Toilet [ 4 Answers ]

When we flush our downstairs toilet, there is a loud "squeal" like a siren that sounds as the water is replenished into the tank. Any ideas what this might be and how I can fix it?

Loud rumbling noise in floor when flushing the toilet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have two bathrooms side by side on the top floor and one downstairs on the main floor. When flushing the toilet in one of the bathrooms on the top floor, you hear and feel a loud rumble in the floor in the bathroom beside it. We replaced the toilet in the downstairs bathroom a few...

Loud moaning sound in pipes after flushing toilet [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I flush my toilet there is a very loud moaning, like a tuba sound, that comes from the pipes. It can make this sound for quite awhile after the toilet has finished flushing and has become filled. It is so loud it rattles the wall. What can I do to stop this?

Loud vibrating sound after flushing toilet, using wash basin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The townhome I am living in is just 5 years old. From the last one and a half months, in the master bedroom toilet, we have been hearing loud vibrating sound after we flush the toilet or even after we use the counter top. Initially, about a month back, we would hear this sound only once...

Loud noise when flushing toilet [ 1 Answers ]

There is a loud noise when I flush my toilet. I have learned that turning on the bath water causes the loud noise to not occur, or to stop mid noise. The noise seems to getting louder and longer with time. I appreciate any assistance troubleshooting this problem.

View more questions Search