Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karanikita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Adapter led blinking
    I have travelmate 5720 .
    When I plugged in the adapter to acer the adapter led start to blinking quickly and shows no charging sign.when I plugged it out it's led turns to be normal stabile.when I removed the battery the acer shows no life and the adapter led blinking.the jack socket is fine.the adapter is fine.
    So please help me to decide

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find 4'' to 1'' pvc adapter [ 2 Answers ]

Now I have two pipes, one is of 4'' diameter, the other one being 1 1/16'' in diameter and I need a pvc adapter to connect them. But I could not find anything like this online, so I need some help in this. Thank you.

Wii adapter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi we got a wii for Christmas and saw that we can hook it up to the internet. Is there any other way beside the wii adapter. Anything cheaper I can buy or go to a store and buy. I don't want to order one I want to just go buy one.

USB adapter for notebook? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has an older laptop that does not have a USB port. Is there an adapter that can be purchased to be able to use USB line to modem?

USB - PS2 (p/s2) adapter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a laptop with XP and a dancemat which I use with it by using a USB-PS2 adapter - effectively the dancemat is a keyboard. This works fine with an old adapter of a friend which has the words "AWG space shuttle-c CSA LL80671 AWM IIA/B 80 degrees c 30" written on the wire. I bought a new...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.