Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akiabu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Not able to download any on mobile device
    I have activated the intertet connecson on my and I can surf very but I can'download anything getting error of packet datd connecson not available somebody help me I'm using airtel sim card
    Ramish Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 09:47 PM
    It sucks using GPRS technology to access the web.

Anyway, please respond me with the following details, so that I can help you better

1. Model of your Handset

2. GPRS settings (Did you receive it via OTA "Over the Air" by sending an SMS request") or did you do a manual configuration

3. How can I contact your service provider (Please provide me with a long/international number) so that I can call them for more technical specification of the GPRS service they are providing.

CHEERS;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Device to download pictures and maybe music on for safe keeping [ 1 Answers ]

There is a new device that I've seen on commercials that you can download your photos and maybe music too on it for safe keeping. Anyone know any devices like this? It kind of looked like a big iPod, if that helps any. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

USB Device [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Western Digital external 160 gig Hd drive connected to my PC through a USB2 port. I'm running WinXP Home. For over a year the drive's been working fine. Recently for some unknown reason, the drive no longer appears in Windows under MY COMPUTER nor it is listed in the Windows Explorer so I...

View more questions Search