Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GorgeousAmber Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Problems with NEW laptop ? Built in webcam and itunes ?
    Hi :) .
    Recently I've been having troubles with my laptop .
    Well its not really the laptop that is giving me troubles .
    I have a built in webcam and whenever I send it it seems to cause my msn live messenger to freeeze than have about 3 minutes of freezing than it says it couldn't connect you to the person than the hole msn freezes .
    I've also been having problems with my apple itunes ,
    I can download music from limewire and upload it on to my apple itunes but when I plug my iPod into the laptop , the iPod charges but the iPod doesn't go into itunes therefor I can not sync any new music or files on to the iPod .
    I believe I have the Hp Pavilion dv2000 with the stickers that says intel pentium dual-core inside , windows vista and lightscribe direct disc labeling .
    If anyone can help me out it'd be very appreciated :cool:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Just a note: you won't get any help here with Limewire and your pirating problems.

Aug 28, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Than where can I get some help ?
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 05:52 AM
    I don't use Messenger, perhaps someone here who does may be along to answer that question.

Aug 28, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Okay thank you very much .
    So it was okay that I asked this question in this part of the computers ?
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Sure. If it was in the wrong area a mod would have moved it to the correct place. There are a lot of choices of subjects, sometimes it's hard to pick one. :)

Aug 28, 2008, 06:49 AM
    lol yea I'd say =P
    took me a couple tries because I read what people wrote before I posted mine .
    check if it was similar :)
    but yea thank you :D
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 28, 2008, 07:35 AM
    If this is a new laptop you can contact HP (call 1-800 HPInvent) about the WEB cam issues. If its past warranty you can use e-mail or IM support at hp.com. For help with syncing your iPod contact Apple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having problems with a Moto Razr and it's iTunes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Recently I purchased a laptop and have been doing all my computer work on it, including my music stuff, and have essentially abadoned the old desktop. My sister, on the other hand, uses it for most of her computing. She has one of the Razr phones that has iTunes on it and asked...

Troy Built electric clutch problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Big Red Troy built. Factory clutch burned out. Melted wiring on clutch to the point that plastic ran down into clutch and fused it together. Two other clutches have been put on this mower and the same thing has happened. Didn't even make it around the yard till each one burned up. To...

Problems installing itunes [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to get the itunes to run, and it is saying that I don't have windows 2000 or higher, which I do. Help!!

Newly Built Computer Problems [ 9 Answers ]

Me and My Friend are building a computer for my girlfriend and when we put all the pieces together and started it up everything worked(Fans, HD Booted, Floppy, CD DVD Roms,LEDS) The only thing that won't seem to work is the monitor. We first Tried plugging it into the video card that we put in then...

View more questions Search