Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartcat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 04:11 AM
    I do want to find out how much money this doctor has and makes out he's business.
    He owns and is the developer from the most of the products from true2life. How much money he might have and makes out this business?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2012, 04:30 AM
    True2Life Review and Company Profile

Seems like another vitamin scam.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Would be confidential information
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 01:58 PM
    His income and how much money he has personally is not public info, you would need to take them to court and try to get the them to release the information though court order. Then of course if they have money in trusts or other corporations that would not be part of it, you have to hire a PI to investigate them and their investments and so on.

Why would you like to know.
    Jacksonjh235 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 01:14 AM
    One of the doctors who is the co-owner of that company has a history of exaggerating his income and lifestyle in previous multi level companies that he was in, specifically 2by2.net. Just Google his name, or his name with 2by2.net or ixp.net and you will see his history in those 2 companies and what people have posted about him. One of the doctors is a great speaker, and he will say and do anything to pitch a product and make a buck, even if it means wrecking friendships and business relationships.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband won't share how much money he makes. [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 7 months, probably only 2 of them have been good, I don't work.. or should I say I only work part time.. I go to school full time, My husband won't share the checking information with me or the bank information or the credit cards information, He has asked me for...

No money down for information on free money for felons trying to start a business [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own cleaning business and I do mnot have a credit card and I do not have any money to spare to pay for sites that ask for money for there services, I would like help with finding assistance in helping me acquire information on grants or loans that will help me, I am a...

So What Makes Your Business So Special? [ 3 Answers ]

What's your product or service, your niche and what problems does your business solve; but more importantly, tell us something that describes that intangible quality that makes your business unique, compelling and special? And if you're business is in the Los Angeles area we're running a small...

How do I find out out How much money someone makes [ 6 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit and I am trying to find out there income level for donors.

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

View more questions Search