Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suitepixie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2011, 09:13 PM
    1953 Granahan and Dillon signed $5
    I just received a $5 bill signed by Kathyrn O'Hay Granahan and C. Douglas Dillon. It is 1953 C series and the serial number is C63204300A, which is written in red and the seal is also red. The top left corner has the letter K under the 5 and on the bottom left corner there is K13 before the 5. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried looking on my own but everything I find doesn't have all the details, the signets may be different or the amount might be different.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if a signed realestate amendment to the contract is not signed by date [ 4 Answers ]

[What to do if contract date for acceptance is not signed on a realestate contract? Buyers agent asked for more time.Why bother having a date-which is the date buyers agent picked when writing the amendment.Is this legal? Is the contract void...

1957 a one dollar note signed by c. Douglas dillon? [ 0 Answers ]

1 dollar silver certificate with series number beginning with the letter I

Value of Confederate $5, Silver Coins, $1 signed by Barr and 1953 $2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to find out the value of a few items: $5.00 Confederate Bill. It is in very good condition (based on the charts offered from this site) but yellowed. The bill has three signatures on it. Two dollar bills: I have three different types. One is with a red seal and red serial...

1953 $2 bill [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1953 $2 bill in good to great shape its serial number is A22544130A (in Red) I also have a $1 bill in so so shape serial # z38294569A (blue) With a Blue seal Any clue what they might be worth?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.