Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newgirl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 07:23 AM
    Value of one dollar confederate dollar bill
    How much is a one dollar Richmond February 17th 1864 bill worth? It has the word one on either sides of the face of the bill Confederate States America in the center of the bill and a .B on either side at the bottom of the bill on the front of the bill.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of a richmond 1804 confederate dollar bill [ 11 Answers ]

This bill is a 1 dollar and at the top left side it says richmond on the right side it has the date feb 17th 1804 below the date it has 82/20/ (I think this is how it is written). At the bottom of each side is a letter B In the upper middle is a picture of a man and below him it reads...

Confederate One Dollar Bill Dated 1862 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Could someone please tell me what a one dollar confederate bill dated 1862 is worth today? Thank you for your time. Cynthia

Value of an 1861 Confederate Dollar Bill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a confederate dollar, and am wondering if it has any value. It is a State of Georgia bill, numbered as 1357, from the Bank of Commerce. The date at the bottom right says "July 4, 1861". At the top, center of the bill is a picture of a sailing ship. Bottom left hand corner shows a...

Value of One Dollar Confederate Dollar Bill [ 2 Answers ]

We are wondering what the value is of a confederate dollar bill that we have from Richmond VA dated 1863. It has CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA on it and it also has a picture in the middle as currency today has. Does anybody know anything about this bill?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.