Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rambutski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambutski View Post
    If the 3 dots are correct then this might come as a shocker maybe but I think I might have the original one with the 834F? I could be wrong, but under magnification mine definitely has all three dots? I would also make the statement in support that my father was born in Alabama in 1932 and these could have still been in circulation from his father or one of my uncles?!
    I also noticed but this could have still been added that the hand written 834 is indented?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a confederate $5.00 bill value 1864 [ 3 Answers ]

What is a 1864 $5.00 bill worth? February 17 1864 , Richmond

Sept. 1864 50 dollar confederate bill [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 50 dollar Confederate bill from Richmond Sept.1864 serial #18443 .The front and the back are identical except for the color.One side is a lite brown while the other is more of a green.It has President Jefferson Davis in the center on both sides.I was wondering if anyone would know the...

Value of April 1863 confederate one hundred dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

Bill is in good shape. Serial number 2248, 1st series.

Confederate dollar value [ 5 Answers ]

I have a $100 in Confederate money. Dates Feb. 7, 1864 Richmond Virginia $10 Feb. 17 1864 Richmond Virginia Would like to know the value of each

1864 50 dollar bill [ 13 Answers ]

I found an 1864 $50 dollar bill it is black print with redish color on front and blue on the back and made Feb. 17th 1864. Does this have any value or is it just a great peace to keep! I know nothing about collecting and am having trouble finding any answers. I greatly appreciate any answers thank...

View more questions Search