Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manchester thani Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 11:33 PM
    About ministries
    How any ministries are there ? Wat are they... I want them with the time of which they have been written...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Since you have posted this under the topic area of Christianity, I would presume that you are asking about only ministries that are Christian based in their emphasis. Would that be correct?

Ministries in a Christian denomination can take many different shapes and forms. A new one could start at any time. They can be ever changing as well as expanding in their definition as to their purpose.

Is there something in particular you are looking for as far as a ministry concerning your question? It would be helpful to have more definitive information from you. Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2008, 12:53 AM
    Or are you talking about holy books, since you mentioned the word "written"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ministries and charities [ 5 Answers ]

Many people use the excuse for not giving to ministries, charities and missionaries because "the kids and ones it is meant for only see a small portion of the money while the organization is using the majority on the upkeep of the building(s)". I was thinking it would be nice to get a list of...

View more questions Search