I have a kid that lives with her mom in Texas and she is not safe I just had a court date today and it was said that King county holds jerasrention on it and we need to get changred to Texas since its been over a year that she has lived there. The judge made it sound easy to change it but every attorny I call waqnts thousands of dollars I don't have. Is there a better way in seattle that I can do myself?