a friend has gotten one of his x's pregnant but she refuses to let him have any part in what they are going to name the baby or where he is going to go to day care or where he will eventually go to school. She has said nothing about wanting child support until she figured out that their relationship wasn't going to work out... and ever since then she has been hounding him to talk to her about $$$$$$. So since he had no say throughout the whole pregnancy and she will continue to make it hard for him to even see the baby after its born could he sign his rights away and not have to pay child support because that is all she wants from him anyway??