Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yblattejazz60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 01:44 PM
    My twin sister and I are looking for a sister living in the South of France.
    Searching for our sister who we think lives in Southern, France. We think her name is Isabelle, we do not know her last name. Her mother was from Nancy, France. Our father, World WarII. We would like to connect with her.
    jacobm28 Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2013, 03:49 AM
    That seems really unlikely.. but I DO hope the best for you... I've seen crazier things... sorry I couldn't help you, just had to add some thoughts to this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was born in karaikal, pondy state,my cousin sister and her family living in france [ 0 Answers ]

I was born in karaikal, pondy state,my cousin sister and her family living in france over 13 years, is there any oppurtunity for me to go to france for me if so what are the ways

My twin sister was adopted out at birth is their anyone who can help? [ 1 Answers ]

My twin sister was adopted at birth and I would really like to find her but the records were sealed and I really would like to know how to get the records. We were both born on 04/19/1974 in Auburn,Ca

My Twin Sister - Is Too Young! [ 14 Answers ]

I have a twin sister and I am quite dissapointed in her! I know I shouldn't be so hard on her but I am just so upset... :( Aged 19 she is due for a little baby in November - She says she doesn't have the heart to remove it... I think she is throwing her life away - And all she does is tell me...

View more questions Search