Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ultapulta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 05:28 AM
    Cut on vagina opening
    I cut the opening of the V hole while shaving. It bled and now it has become hard. Its not painful though. How do I get rid of it ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 10:59 AM
    Time heals all wounds. As this is a sensitive area of your body, it's going to take some time for complete healing to take effect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cut on vagina opening [ 5 Answers ]

A few days ago I started feeling pain in the opening of my vagina, it was stinging. I got my boyfriend to look at it and he said there were two little cuts on the skin where the hole is. The next day we ended up having sex but it only lasted about 5 minutes because it started hurting me. After sex...

I have developed one bump just beside and slightly down of the opening of my vagina [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... within the past few days I have noticed one very small bump right below and to the side of my vagina opening. It is quite sore to touch and stings when urinated on. It is not oozing or scabbed. I have been with one partner for a while now. But it still worries me that it could be...

10 foot garage door opening,cut out of 12" block wall,from small 2 story commercial b [ 5 Answers ]

I cut out a 10' garage door opening in small commercial buliding(2 story,12" block) i have put and adequate steel header in place,but somebody told me i am to "tie-in" bothe ends of the header to the masonry... is this a requirement? Or is this just an option? Can anybody help me? Are...

View more questions Search