Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babykay01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Children which share rooms.
    I am just wondering what the age limit was for mixed sexed children to share a room is? I have son of 7 another son of 3 and a daughter of nearly 2 and the housing is saying they can stay in the same room up to past the age of 10 any ideas? I really don't know but feel really angry towards it?.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 5, 2008, 04:40 AM
    Hello babykay01

I have 3 children (2 daughters and 1 son) who - though there were sufficient bedrooms in the house - preferred to share the biggest bedroom till the oldest became 12 years.
    So I do not see any problems here.
    All depends on what your children prefer , and on the available facilities !

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-sibling opposite sex children forced to share the same room. [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is 9 and is forced to share a small bedroom with my ex-wife's boyfriend's son who is 7. What is the age is this sort of thing become illegal and what can I do to enforce it if it is illegal? :confused: By the way, I live in California

Buckets in rooms [ 5 Answers ]

How do I know what size buckets to put in what size rooms

Sharing rooms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if anyone can tell me what the age a brother and sister can share a room for I have a little boy who is nearly four and a girl that is 4 weeks I live in a two bedroom house and I know I won't be putting my daughter ina room yet but I would like to know what the age limit

Materials used for wet rooms [ 1 Answers ]

In new house construction, I am wanting to build a steam shower/bathtub room. You first walk into the shower and then tub. Actually, I have two questions. Are there any products besides tile that I could finish the room surfaces with? I hate to fight the mildew on tile grout! And, what kind of...

Children sharing rooms Who are not related [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there's a law against children sharing rooms with the opposite sex if they're not related. My ex-husband has my children on the weekends and they stay over his girlfriends house. She has a boy and a girl and we have 2 girls. One of my girls has to stay in the boys room. My...

View more questions Search