Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marianne owens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Searching for angelo minghetti art
    My mother was mary ann minghetti and I just recently found out about angelo minghetti and I was interester in purchasing posibly a piece of his art but I have limited income can you locate any of his pieces?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 24, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Does the type of art that he did look anything like the couple of ones that you should find on the following search?

Angelo Minghetti Artist - Google Image Search
    Sherri Garner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 12:42 PM

I am an Antiques and Fine Art Dealer. I have several Minghetti Faenza works.

They are not inexpensive, however. His sculptures and ceramiche are highly sought by serious collectors.

Even books about Minghetti are very rare and expensive.

Sherri Garner Antiques
    [email protected]

I have several Minghetti sculptures avsilable.
    Sherri Garner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 12:48 PM
    I am the proprietress of SHERRI GARNER ANTIQUES AND FINE ART. My specialties are in 18th and 19th century French and Chinese Decorative Arts. I seek out exquisite one of a kind treasures that are beautiful,rare and delightful to live with.

The pieces I collect and sell are literally better than money in the bank.

You can GOOGLE me, or see my collections at:

[F]
    SHERRI GARNER ANTIQUES Trocadero.com, Malleries.com,GoAntiques
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for GOD [ 40 Answers ]

Where is god??

Angelo minghetti signed artwork [ 1 Answers ]

I have tea cups and saucers signed by angelo minghetti - they are turquiose in color with 2 handpaint figures and 1 landscape painted on each, although each piece has different paintings but they look very similar, it appears to be made from pottery or ceramics. I'm interested in the history, the...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

View more questions Search