Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tspitts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Kids sharing rooms
    I live in SC, What are the laws regarding children sharing rooms of different sexes. Ages 6 and 7?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 04:42 AM
    I have never heard of any such law.
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Apr 2, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tspitts
    I live in SC, What are the laws regarding children sharing rooms of different sexes. Ages 6 and 7?
    I have never heard of such a law
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 06:32 PM
    In general there is no rules, often families of several children have to due to income limits have to share very small homes.
    There are often rules in regard to renting section 8 homes, there are rules as to rental apartments at times, and there most certainly rules that social services use when looking at adoption, as to number of baths, square feet per child and more.

If there is some reason that children and family serivces get involved because of some neglect or abuse issue, they may have requirements under their rule structure, A divorce judge may have his opinions he will use to rule on as to best interest of a child.

And the great thing is, all of those rules and ideas may not be the same either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Room sharing or kids [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the legal age when children are expected NOT to share a room? Or what the councils law is on room entitlement?

Cold rooms [ 2 Answers ]

What should my water pressure be? Is it easy to bleed the system? I had it done last year by my furnace guy. Can I do it myself?

Sharing rooms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if anyone can tell me what the age a brother and sister can share a room for I have a little boy who is nearly four and a girl that is 4 weeks I live in a two bedroom house and I know I won't be putting my daughter ina room yet but I would like to know what the age limit

Children sharing rooms Who are not related [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there's a law against children sharing rooms with the opposite sex if they're not related. My ex-husband has my children on the weekends and they stay over his girlfriends house. She has a boy and a girl and we have 2 girls. One of my girls has to stay in the boys room. My...

Two Kids rooms [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 13 year-old boy from a previous marriage and a newborn on the way. My boy is only with me 5 days out of every two weeks because that's the schedule he wanted. Well the extra bedroom at my house which is a little bit bigger than his now, with a larger closet, my wife and I use the room as...

View more questions Search