Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommy 2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 09:55 PM
    What's wrong with my baby
    My baby is 8 mothns and he has a purple mark on the back of his tongue in the middle.Its been like that for a week now.from my knowledge .I don't know what's wrong with him.can any body help.
    deeva28 Posts: 23, Reputation: 9

Feb 6, 2008, 09:58 PM
    I don't know, but maybe you can check the webmd website and see at WebMD - Better information. Better health..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's Wrong With Me! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal... lately I've been crying for now reason... I have a loss of abitit.. like I won't eat tell I think about food then I'm like I haven't ate all day I should eat.. cause I'm skinny enough... my stomach feels all funny... and I know I shouldn't but I seem to be crazing weed a...

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is ashley and I always have my period on time. Well latly it has been a little messed up. My sister and sister in law are both pregnant and I had a normal period last month, but before that I had missed for two months. Now recently I had started my period and it was really heavy for...

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I am only 18 and a female... Over the years I have had many problems... I have accumulated sits, bad acne, and more recent rapid weight gain. I eat very little. I drink allot of liquid. I feel hungry all the time like my stomach gets upset because it is hungry, all I got to do is take a bit of...

View more questions Search