Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstyrenwick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Sharing rooms
    Hi I would like to know if anyone can tell me what the age a brother and sister can share a room for I have a little boy who is nearly four and a girl that is 4 weeks I live in a two bedroom house and I know I won't be putting my daughter ina room yet but I would like to know what the age limit
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Nov 6, 2007, 06:40 PM
    I don't believe there are any laws on siblings sharing bedrooms. My younger brother and I shared a room when we were young. Eventually we got our own rooms, but I was probably 8, him 5 1/2. We turned out just fine.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 08:30 PM
    At that age there would not be a conflict with them sharing a room. Do you rent or own your own residence? If you rent, you need to check with your landlord or tenant's association or Social Services. If you own, check with your city's ordinances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Open neutral in several rooms [ 11 Answers ]

I have discovered that there is an open neutral condition in three of my home's rooms. First, one of the bedrooms has an open neutral. I tested three receptacles on one side of the room. The end of the line is fine. The first two receptacles show the open neutral in the bottom outlet; the...

Safety in locker rooms [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I was at the gym and I put my stuff in my locker and put a lock on it. After 2 hours when I came back my lock was broken into and my purse was gone.I had Everythnig inthat purse it was a horrible experience.How can people be so ugly and mean. So what I would like to know is...

Children sharing rooms Who are not related [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there's a law against children sharing rooms with the opposite sex if they're not related. My ex-husband has my children on the weekends and they stay over his girlfriends house. She has a boy and a girl and we have 2 girls. One of my girls has to stay in the boys room. My...

Outlets for daughters rooms [ 1 Answers ]

It seem my daughters are always tripping breakers with their hair blow dryers, curling iron and hair straiter. Well we are remodeling and would like to make sure we wire on this does not happen. I have 4 girls plus my wife, a lot of time dealing with their hair. Seem to happen in their bedrooms...

Two Kids rooms [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 13 year-old boy from a previous marriage and a newborn on the way. My boy is only with me 5 days out of every two weeks because that's the schedule he wanted. Well the extra bedroom at my house which is a little bit bigger than his now, with a larger closet, my wife and I use the room as...

View more questions Search