Mother neglects my younger sister n brother, every month she gets her ssi benefits n use all the $ on he crack addiction, she returns home when she has no more $, my sister is n my physical custody and uve expedited the hearing for my brother, I wanted 2 know if I can receive some assistance w/ the kids from her since she brought them n2 this world and since she has $ to spend on drugs. I heard certain states exempt there residence 2 pay support if they get ssi, is PA one of them?